Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
Scheuten has subjected its products to a life cycle analysis (LCA) according to the international standards EN ISO 14025 and EN 15804.
Life cycle analysis (LCA) of a product, also known as Cradle to Grave analysis, is a method to determine the total environmental impact of a product during the entire life cycle, ie: Extraction of the required raw materials, production, transport, use and waste processing .
The analysis includes research into:
- Raw material use
- Energy consumption
- Water consumption
- Air pollution
- CO2 emissions
- Production methods
The results of the LCA are represented in an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD). The information in this declaration has been prepared by a so-called 'notified body'.
To measure the sustainability performance of a building according to BREEAM, LEED or WELL, one needs to know the environmental effects of all separately applied building materials. This environmental product declaration (EPD) provides the required information for our glass.
- Insulation glass: Download EPD Venlo - 1/20
- Insulation glass: Download EPD Venlo Projects - 6/21
- Insulation glass: Download EPD Hoorn - 1/20
- Insulation glass: Download EPD Diest - 1/20
- Insulation glass: Download EPD Heiden - 1/20
- Float, tempered and laminated: Download EPD Venlo Projects - 6/21
We refer to our disclaimer regarding the content of all our documents.